8/14/08

My Favorite Things

I love participating in Sarah's weekly "My Favorite Things".
You can check out more favorites at her blog HERE.

Most people will say that they are either a cook or a baker. In my family, I grew up with an amazing mom who baked fresh bread and cookies on a regular basis. Thereby, I grew up to be a "baker"... though I try my best at cooking and sometimes have good success, my love is in baking.


So, this week, my favorite thing is my tried and true "Nestle Toll House Best-Loved Cookies" Recipe Book. I LOVE the recipes in this book and as you can tell, it's been used quite a bit. I think I purchased it back in 1997 for $2.99 and boy, was it worth it. I have only received compliment after compliment for every cookie I make from it. It's a HIT!! I even saw it at the checkout lane a year or so ago and almost bought another one just in case I lost this one. You can get your own HERE!!

0 Comments:

 

Blog Design By Restored 316 Designs © All Rights Reserved.