10/18/08

Amazingly GREAT Omaha Steak Deal!!!!

You won't want to miss this opportunity! Thanks to a post from www.imommies.com, you can get an amazing deal on some awesome steaks, burgers, desserts, or anything above $12.00!! I've already done this deal and got eight 5 ounce steak burgers, a cutlery set, and cutting board for only $1.98!!Here's how it works:
(You'll want to read the entire post before beginning.)

***UPDATE 10/21/08***
I've had a couple of people tell me that they did not receive a Gift Code in their email from Geico Priviledges. However, most are still able to do this deal. I'm not sure why some don't get the code, but if you contact Geico Priviledges, I've heard they will give you a code.

***UPDATE 10/22/08***
Apparently the word has gotten out about this great deal! I'm not sure where it's stated on their website, but Omaha Steaks is now sending an email to those who have ordered through this promotional offer. You may not receive your free items when you use the gift code from your Geico Priviledges email. You can find out more by scrolling through the comments on this post. It's still a great deal to get some yummy food for merely $1.98.

  • Sign up for Geico Priviledges by clicking HERE. It's free and does not require credit card information or anything like that. You also do not have to be a Geico customer to sign up.
  • You'll soon receive an email from Geico Priviledges thanking you for signing up and giving you a $25 Omaha Steak Gift Card! They will give you the Gift Card code in this email which is usable only once.
  • Click HERE to access Omaha Steak's website. You must click on this specific link in order to get your FREE cutlery set with cutting board. Don't want a cutlery set and cutting board?! Click HERE to get 12 FREE burgers instead.
  • Select any item from their menu with a total of $12 or more (anything above $12 will be out of pocket). Shipping will be $13 and will be covered by your gift card code.
  • Go to Checkout. You should see the FREE 6-piece Cutlery Set and Cutting Board showing up at this point. (Shipping will not be added yet.)
  • You'll need to Pay via Paypal or Credit Card. (Don't worry, you're going to apply the Gift Card next.)
  • Enter your Billing Information - Click on Continue Checkout
  • Enter Shipping Information for "Myself" - Click on Continue Checkout
  • Here's the Gift Card code Time! Enter the code given in the email (no pin is needed). Click APPLY. The total should change to reflect the gift card at this point.
  • Finally, enter your credit card information to pay the remainder of the balance.
  • Click on Place Order at bottom! You're done!

20 Comments:

Elizabeth Lyng said...

Oh my goodness, thanks so much! I just did this deal this morning -- what a steal!

Karen said...

You are fabulous! I did this last night and I'm so excited! Thanks again.
Oh...I'm the one who couldn't find the Kelloggs MIR magazine...I'm happy to say I FOUND IT! Hooray.
Thanks again for all your wonderful post.

Teresa & Julie-Andi said...

Elizabeth and Karen, I'm so excited that you were able to take advantage of this offer!

Karen - I'm glad you found the magazine.

Kristin said...

I found your link through dealicious mom and I am so looking forward to getting my stuff in the mail! I got the Heidelberg breakfast casserole, looking forward to 2 free and easy breakfasts! Thanks for the info!

Nancy said...

How long before you are sent the e-mail?
Great ideas on how to maximize the 25.00 gift certificate!

Teresa & Julie-Andi said...

Nancy, The email probably came within an hour or two.

Teresa & Julie-Andi said...

Kristin, The Heidelberg breakfast casserole sounds dealicious!! :)

Bren said...

That was fun, thanks so much! The email took about 8 hours for me, but I had already put things in my cart, and then just had to check out with my code when I got it.

Teresa & Julie-Andi said...

Bren, So glad that you could take advantage of this great deal! It is fun saving money, isn't it?! :)

Nancy said...

I got my e-mail and my friends got theirs! Woo Hoo - I've not been this excited in a while! Love the different ways people use the gift card!
Take Care,
Nancy

The Aldrich's said...

Awesome deal. Thanks! Love your site. Great money savings using your ideas and sweet finds. Keep up the great work.

Debby said...

Just ordered my burgers! Thanks for the tip!

Your blog is great. I'm going to link to it from my blog if that is ok.

Debby K
Fellow CWA mom
www.journeywithmeighanfu.blogspot.com

lperry95 said...

Thanks for the information! I took advantage of the 12 free burgers and ordered the 12 chicken breasts for around $9.00!

Amanda Torrey said...

Did anyone else get an email saying they couldn't combine promotional offers, and that their order would be sent without the free burgers? Disappointing. :( But at least I had the Geico gift card, thanks to the wonderful information here!

Anonymous said...

Yep I just got this email :(

Thank you for shopping at Omaha Steaks! We appreciate your business and
are confident you will be delighted with your order.

We do show when placing this order, a special offer for a free item was
combined with the $25 reward card. As stated in all promotions for free
items, offers cannot be combined. Your order will ship without the free
item.

If you have any questions regarding your order, please contact us at
1-800-329-6500. We would be happy to assist you.

Teresa & Julie-Andi said...

My email from Geico Privileges does not state anything about not being able to use it with another promotional offer. I'm not sure why you can't use a gift card to purchase this... I'm sorry for everyone who is having this issue. My order is supposed to arrive tomorrow, and now I'm wondering if it will come with the free items. I'll let you know when I get it. Still, this is a good deal for some yummy food even if you don't get the freebies, right?!

Debby said...

I got the same email and called them. They said it was because we didn't order directly from the Geico site, but thru a share site or something like that. 1.98 for 85oz burgers is still agood deal.

Bren said...

Yep, it sounds like they got wise. The offer has apparently changed, too, from a straight-up $25 gift card to $25 off $100 or something like that. My order has not been confirmed yet - I wonder if they're combing through all those orders and we'll all get that email.

Anonymous said...

I think that Omaha Steaks have had such an overwhelming response that they are changing the rules. Now, if you try to order using the Geiko card, the order has to be $100 minimum. But, I also got the letter stating my free stuff would not be with my order. But, I have always wanted to try them to see if their meat is good, and this was a good way to do it, with only spending $1.98.

Anonymous said...

No longer, apparently. I ordered from them and the total shot up like a NASA launch with the S&H charges, and when I tried to refuse the cutlery set, there was no other option. Now, it appears they charge for the S&H on the cutlery set too to make their S&H valid. I am not impressed with this. I guess I lost out. But, will be more careful in the future.

 

Blog Design By Restored 316 Designs © All Rights Reserved.