10/17/08

CVS Beauty Magazine "Reinventing Beauty"

For some time, I've been seeing posts about the infamous "beauty magazine" at CVS, but never knew where I could find one, what it looked like, and so on. I've asked my CVS cashiers about it, but they never seemed to know what it was either.

Finally, the other day I asked a cashier who knew what it was and where to find it. I couldn't believe that I got the last one! So, if you've been as confused as I was about this CVS beauty magazine, I hope this helps you.

Here's what the current magazine looks like from the front cover:

It's called Reinventing Beauty, costs just $.99, and contains over $30 in CVS and Manufacturer coupons good through 12/31/08. So whenever you see posts that refer to a CVS Beauty Coupon, this is probably where it came from.

It is a typical looking magazine. For some reason, I had the idea that it was more of a pamphlet, but that is not the case. You can find it amongst the other magazines on the rack and I found mine on the small magazine rack by the entrance with the newspapers. I hope this helps anyone who might be new to the CVS coupon game.

1 Comment:

Sandy said...

I can not believe that I FINALLY find this magazine and now the local CVS stores in my area have quit carrying it. I bought a copy, just to get home and find out that it was the June issue and all the coupons had expired. Anyone know of any CVS stores in the North Florida or South Georgia area that still carry it? When I inquired at my local store the sales lady said she thought it was not available any longer, but I have seen 2 later issues online since she told me that.

 

Blog Design By Restored 316 Designs © All Rights Reserved.