10/14/08

Kellogg's 2008 $10 Gift Check Offer

If you haven't seen this magazine yet, be sure to grab a copy! My local Publix had it on display as I walked in the store. It contains a Kellogg's $10 Gift Check Offer inside.

Here are the details of the Offer:

Purchase any 4 of the products listed below within the same transaction (at any store), and receive a $10 Gift Check in the mail to be used for pharmacy or health and beauty products at the store you purchased these 4 products.
  • Kellogg's All-Bran Bars (6 ct or larger)
  • Kellogg's All-Bran Fiber Drink Mix (8 ct or larger)
  • Any Kellogg's All-Bran cereal (10 oz or larger) - Use $1/1 IPQ HERE
  • Kellogg's All-Bran crackers
  • Any Kellogg's Mini-Wheats cereal (10 oz or larger) - Use $1/1 IPQ HERE
  • Any Kellogg's Smart Start ceral (10 oz or larger) - Use $1/1 IPQ HERE or HERE
  • Any Kellogg's Special K cereal (10 oz or larger) - Use $1/1 IPQ HERE
  • Kellogg's Special K Bliss Bars (6 ct or larger)
  • Kellogg's Special K Cereal Bars (6 ct or larger)
  • Kellogg's Special K Protein Meal Bars (6 ct or larger)
  • Kellogg's Special K Protein Snack Bars (6 ct or larger)
  • Kellogg's Special K Waffles
  • Kellogg's Special K20 Protein Water (4 ct or larger)
  • Kellogg's Special K20 Protein Water Mix (7 ct or larger)
Complete the form found in this magazine and mail it along with 4 UPC symbols and original cash register receipt dated between 9/8/08 and 11/24/08 with the qualifying products circled. Remember that the products must all be purchased in the SAME transaction. Limited to 1 $10 Gift Check per address or household.

This offer must be postmarked by 11/24/08 and received by 12/5/08.

Mail to:
Kellogg's 2008 $10 Gift Check Offer
PO Box 185709
Battle Creek, MI 49018-5709


6 Comments:

Elizabeth Lyng said...

My Publix has the Frosted Mini Wheats BOGO this coming week, so it looks like a big money maker after the sale, coupons and rebate?

Teresa & Julie-Andi said...

Elizabeth,

I was just noticing that too!! I'm so excited! It's always nice when 2 deals come together at the same time. Time to stock up on our Mini Wheats! :)

Sarah @ Fiddledeedee said...

Great deal! I considered posting all of the info to this, but since you've already done all the work, I'm linking to you in the Publix updates post!!!

Karen said...

I have not been able to find this magazine yet. Do they mention a website where we can print the form? I did not see if on the Kellogg's website. Thank,
Karen

Teresa & Julie-Andi said...

Karen,
I've looked around online and was also not able to find a form to print out. This is the only magazine I've found to have this gift check offer in it. If I find a printable mail-in form, I'll definitely post about it. I'm sorry you're having a hard time finding the magazine. Maybe try another Publix??

Anonymous said...

When I tried to print the SmartStart Qs, the Kelloggs link says I've already printed the Q (I haven't!!) and the other link doesn't show a SmartStart Q! I think it might not be showing up for certain zip codes, maybe? Anyone else have this problem?

 

Blog Design By Restored 316 Designs © All Rights Reserved.