1/20/09

$25 Sam's Club Gift Card Offer!

Are you a Sam's Club member?
If you've been wanting to join, then now is the time! Through tomorrow, January 21st, Sam's Club is offering a promotion with every new membership, you receive a $25 Sam's Club gift card! Click HERE to get your coupon for this offer! A new membership costs $40, plus get the $25 Gift Card, and it's like paying $15 for your one-year membership!I don't shop at Sam's Club much as it is on the other side of town for me. However, I've heard they offer great prices on meat, diapers, and produce!

Thanks to Sarah for this tip! I'm sorry it's coming a little late to you, but if you want to take advantage of this offer, you need to act fast!

I love getting tips from my readers! If you have a deal you'd like me to share, please drop me an email at: thecoupongame@yahoo.com.

0 Comments:

 

Blog Design By Restored 316 Designs © All Rights Reserved.