1/22/09

FREE $5 or $10 Publix Gift Card!!

Have you seen this offer through Kimberly-Clark and Publix?! I found this brochure on a separate stand near my frozen food aisle. Check around your store or see your customer service to find out if your Publix has these.

(Click on images above for a closer look. Printing of these coupons off this website is not allowed!)

So, here's how you can get a $5 or $10 Publix Gift Card absolutely FREE!!

Purchase $20 worth of these participating Kimberly-Clark products, and Receive a $5 Publix Gift Card by mail.

OR

Purchase $35 worth of these participating Kimberly-Clark products, and Receive a $10 Publix Gift Card by mail.

Publix has Huggies Bath & Body Baby Products on sale for $2.50/each. Here's the scenario:

Huggies Bath or Lotion Product: $2.50/1 - 8 $1/1 1/11 SS - 4 $3/2 Publix Store Q (from above brochure) = FREE/8 & Qualifies for $5 Publix Gift Card

OR

Huggies Bath or Lotion Product: $2.50/1 - 14 $1/1 1/11 SS - 7 $3/2 Publix Store Q (from above brochure) = FREE/14 & Qualifies for $10 Publix Gift Card

I realize that you would have to had to purchase 8 or 14 newspapers on 1/11 in order to make this deal. So, if you don't have this many copies, don't fret. You can still do this deal! Check out Coupon Clippers HERE to order coupons. Yes, you'll end up spending a little, but it will still be a money maker! Order today, and you should have your coupons before Publix's weekly sale is over!!

4 Comments:

Unknown said...

Steph, are you saying that the Kimberly Clark coupons are considered Publix Q's? I'm asking because for example the Huggies Pull UPs have a $3 publix coupon in the weekly ad, and then this flyer has a $2 coupon... can these be stacked or no?

THANKS! Tracie

Teresa & Julie-Andi said...

Hey Tracie -
Good question. I noticed that too. However, Publix's corporate policy only allows 1 store Q per item. You can stack with a MFR Q, but the Kimberly-Clark Q's are definitely Publix store Q's. You can tell the difference with the LU# and the no UPC on them.

I'm sorry. It would've made a nice deal. Walgreens has a decent deal on Pull-Ups this week & CVS will have a similar deal next week. I suggest checking the Walgreens Weekly Deals post for Pull-Ups if you need them. :) I just did the deal yesterday, and they ended up costing $5.99/each.

Janelle Austin said...

I love your blog!
I did notice that the Kimberly-clark coupons say one per customer. Have you had problems with this at your Publix? I know that for the gift card, the $20 or $35 has to be on one receipt.
Thanks again!

Unknown said...

Thanks Steph, that helped. I was thinking about using each of the coupons on 2 different packages ($3/1 and then the $2/1), and then hopefully be able to get the $20 earned toward the gift card.... Ahh, the joys of figuring out EVERY POSSIBLE WAY TO SAVE! I'm glad you do the thinking for us :) I have really enjoyed your game, and I check on it daily... just so I don't miss anything. I went to CVS today just to get my free cards :)

 

Blog Design By Restored 316 Designs © All Rights Reserved.