1/13/09

My CVS Deals! - I am joyous for soyous!!

You've gotta love a shopping experience when you don't pay a dime and still get all of this!! They raised the limit on the SoyJoy bars to 10, so I took full advantage of it. I love them and the kids do too. It's a great healthy snack for them!

Check HERE for more great deals at CVS this week!

I started out with an $8 ECB, so I split this up into many transactions to not have to pay a cent.

Transaction #1
  • SoyJoy Bars, 6 pk: $6/1 = Paid $6/1
  • Campbell's Soup at Hand (2): 2/$3 - $1/2 IPQ = Paid $2/2
Total = $8
Used $8 ECB
Total OOP = $0
Received $6 ECB

Transaction #2 - #10
(I know, it's a lot of transactions! I only recommend this if there is no line behind you or allowing others to go ahead of you so you can take your time.)
  • SoyJoy Bars, 6 pk: $6/1 = Paid $6/1
Total = $6
Used $6 ECB from Transaction #1
Total OOP = $0
Receive $6 ECB

4 Comments:

Savings Cafe said...

Good Job! But do they taste good?

Teresa & Julie-Andi said...

Savings Cafe -
I've heard some people say they taste like tree bark. :) I'll admit they aren't chocolate, they are definitely a more natural tasting snack. The strawberry is my favorite. You can taste real strawberries! MMMM! Buy a box and try it. It's FREE!!

Unknown said...

I am cracking up at the picture!

Unknown said...

I did this too, only I had $3 off 10 bars coupons from the paper, so I MADE alot of money on this!!!

 

Blog Design By Restored 316 Designs © All Rights Reserved.