1/11/09

My Favorite New Coupons!!

I love logging in and checking my regular coupon sites - only to find great new ones that I know I can use! Maybe you can too!

Check them out below. Thanks so much for printing from my site! I make a penny or two from your prints, and every penny helps! You all rock!!

$1 off any 2 Campbell's Chunky Fully Loaded Soups
HERE

$1 off any 1 Barber Foods Chicken Product
HERE
(This item on BOGO at Publix this week. Use 2 of these Q's and you'll get 2 of these yummy stuffed chicken varieties for only $2.99!)

$1 off any 1 package of Kotex Pads
HERE

$.50 off any 1 Near East product
HERE

$.50 off any 4 pack or larger Cottonelle Toilet Paper
HERE

$1 off any 1 package of Pepperidge Farm Texas Toast
HERE
(This item on sale at Publix this week 50% off. Use 2 of these Q's and you'll get 2 of these Texas Toast varieties for around $.35!! Thanks, Sarah!)

$1.00 off 1 bag of Eight O'Clock Coffee (any variety, 11.5 oz or larger)
HERE

$.50 off any 2 Cottonelle Fresh Flushable Tubs or 42 ct Refills or One (1) 84 ct Refill
HERE or HERE

$2.00 off any Purdue Frozen Fully Cooked Chicken variety
HERE

$1.00 off any Purdue Short Cuts Chicken Breast Strips Variety
HERE

0 Comments:

 

Blog Design By Restored 316 Designs © All Rights Reserved.