1/29/09

My Publix Deals!!!

I am SO excited to share with you the deals I got at Publix today! They had some fabulous steals!! I hope you can grab a few for yourself as well. Oh, and I hope you got a paper or two on Sunday because there were some good coupons in it that I was able to use today.

(Click on picture for larger image.)

TOTAL IN GROCERIES = $198.77
Total Savings in Coupons = $47.75
+
Total Savings in Advertised Sales = $84.27
TOTAL SAVINGS = $132.02
TOTAL OOP = $66.57

Here's the Breakdown:
  • Velveeta Cheese, 16 oz (2): BOGO $3.59 - 2 $1/1 IPQ = Paid $1.59/2 ($.80/each)
  • Snack Factory Pretzel Crisps, Buffalo variety (2): BOGO $3.19 - 2 $1/1 IPQ or $1/1 IPQ = Paid $1.19/2 ($.60/each)
  • Sabra Hummus (6): $2.50/1 - 6 $1.50/1 1/25 SS = Paid $6/6 ($1/each)
  • Quaker Chewy Granola Bars (8): BOGO $2.99 - 4 $1/2 Blinky Q - 8 $.50/1 Target IPQ = Paid $3.96/8 ($.50/each)
  • Nabisco Wheat Thins & Triscuits (12): BOGO $3.49 - 6 $2/2 1/25 SS = Paid $8.94/12 ($.75/each)
  • Hunt's Tomatoes (8): BOGO $1.39 - 4 $1/2 Blinky Q = Paid $1.56/8 ($.20/each)
  • Oscar Meyer Turkey Hotdogs (2): BOGO $3.99 = Paid $3.99/2 ($2/each)
  • Kraft Mayonnaise (2): BOGO $4.69 - $.75/1 1/18 SS = Paid $3.94/2 ($1.97/each) - Use 2 Q's for an even better deal!
  • Bird's Eye Voila! Meals (2): BOGO $4.99 - 2 $2/1 Peanuts Movie Q (from inside movie case) = Paid $.99/2 ($.50/each)
  • 8 O' Clock Coffee (4): BOGO $5.09 - 2 $1/2 Blinky Q = Paid $8.18/4 ($2.05/each) + $1 off Q inside each bag! I'll have to go back this week for an even sweeter deal!!
  • Sara Lee Bread (2): $2.29/1 = Paid $4.58/2
  • Simply Smart Milk (2): $3/1 - 2 $1/1 Blinky Q - 2 $1/1 Milk w/purchase Sara Lee bread Q = Paid $2/2 ($1/each)
  • Bananas: $.69/lb = Paid $1.89
  • Celery (3): $.99/1 = Paid $2.97/3
  • Red Delicious Apples, 3 lb bag (2): $2.50/1 = Paid $5/2
NOTE: Target Q's now state "1 coupon per transaction," however my Publix is currently taking multiples of these coupons in 1 transaction. This policy is subject to change at any time. The rationale is that it is a waste of time for their cashiers and the customer to split up transactions in order to use multiple coupons. This only applies to competitor coupons.

Happy shopping everyone!! And be sure to check out Sarah's fabulous blog at Fiddledeedee! for more Publix savings!!

6 Comments:

Unknown said...

Steph, I've just got to ask... do you have a GIANT pantry??? There is NO way I could keep all that food around! What are your secrets for storing it all?

Julie said...

Hi Stephanie..just found your blog via "we use coupons" and I love it. We have a lot in common..the Lord, SAHM, homeschooler, and of course frugalilty. Would love to hear from your.
In Christ,
Julie @KingdomKlipper & Proverbs22Homeschool

Teresa & Julie-Andi said...

Tracie -
Believe it or not, I actually think I have the smallest pantry known to man. :) However, I also have a separate cupboard we use as additional pantry space. Then our bottom homeschool shelf doubles as pantry storage for such shopping trips as this! It's all tucked away very neatly...

dana914s said...

Steph you are AWSOME!! I stalk your blog daily! Being another florida gal, its just great to find another soul who is alot like I. I have 3 kids 3 and under and want to homeschool them, do you mind me asking what or who you use for your homeschooling?
THanks so much!
DAna

Sarah @ Fiddledeedee said...

Steph,
Woohoo - great deals! Thanks for the heads up on the Target Qs - I've been wondering about that.

Hey, I just bcc'd you on that email :)

Turns out I'm not going to that meeting tonight, so I'll get those boxtops from you at church and take them with me next month!

The Homemaker's Resource said...

Hi there! Another Florida Publix shopper here, admiring your prowess! I have alternative storage for my "pantry" as well, and it is amazing what you can fit in random spaces when you need to :-)

 

Blog Design By Restored 316 Designs © All Rights Reserved.