Works For Me! - Have Fun w/ Spelling

As a homeschooler, I am always looking for helpful information online that will keep learning fun for my children. I recently came across SpellingCity.com and have decided to keep it a permanent learning activity for school time. I've even heard that one of our local schools uses this for computer time!

It's a FREE site that allows you to enter in your child's spelling words, and they can play games, learn spelling, and even take a test on the words. Even if you have your children in school, I would highly recommend this site for any child who needs a little more practice on their spelling words. It doesn't feel like work to the kids, as it really makes learning fun!

Spellingcity.com is working for us in our homeschool routine!


Terri said...

We use the same sight! It is awesome. Thanks for all your tips!

Sarah @ Fiddledeedee said...

Wow, that sounds awesome! I am definitely bookmarking this site for later ;)


Trina said...

Oh, I will have to remember this, very cool!

Amanda said...

AWESOME!!! Thanks for sharing - my little guy got a Didj for Christmas and I've been putting his spelling words in there, and I've seen a HUGE change.... so I might push this site on him as well.


Blog Design By Restored 316 Designs © All Rights Reserved.