1/20/09

Works For Me! - Keeping Lunchtime Interesting

To admit, I was seriously lacking in thoughtful reflection over this week's Works For Me post until... I opened my email and found this fun and fresh idea for lunch from Kraft Foods. Simply use a whole wheat slice of bread with a light whole wheat or white bread. Cut your sandwich into squares, and flip every other square over to make the checkerboard look.

I love the ease of making sandwiches for lunch and the kids love them too! I've been able to make lots of fun and interesting sandwiches using large cookie cutters and my sandwich press from Pampered Chef, but here's another one I can add to my repertoire!

To keep lunchtime interesting, this Works for Me! Find out more ideas of what works for others over at Rocks in My Dryer!

4 Comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the great idea!

Jane Anne said...

That's such a cute idea. And, I know my kids would respond to it. Anytime you do something fun like that with food, they eat it up!
(I posted a WFMW, too: Meal Planning)

Nonna said...

My grandchildren will love this...Fun !

Wani said...

yum-o!! forget about the kids... I think i'd love this!

 

Blog Design By Restored 316 Designs © All Rights Reserved.