2/6/09

Money Saving Tip! - Check Coupon Sites Frequently

One way to make sure that you are keeping up with all the savings is to frequently check coupon sites. I have my favorites that I'm highlighting below. You can always find them listed on the right side of my blog!

If you haven't noticed the new coupons on Coupons.com - even since the new month began! - be sure to check out the new coupons HERE to be printed!

Check HERE or HERE, for more great coupons to be had!

Many people don't know about this site HERE, but you can often find great coupons that you might not find elsewhere.

Betty Crocker has coupons that can be quite helpful! Check them out HERE.

Don't forget about competitor and store coupons! A Full Cup is a favorite site for Target Q's, or go straight to Target's website to get the latest!

CouponMom.com is one of my favorite sites that I frequent to find coupon match-ups for specific items I need to purchase. Stephanie Nelson tells you which newspaper and insert carried a coupon for that item. You have to register to get the information, but it's free!

2 Comments:

OkieDebbie said...

Thanks for the new coupon sites! They will come in handy!!

Nonna said...

Awesome Stephanie...you're great !

 

Blog Design By Restored 316 Designs © All Rights Reserved.