3/28/09

Attitude of Gratitude Award!

Coco over at Frugal in Paradise nominated little ole' me for the Attitude of Gratitude Award! Thanks, Coco!! I feel so honored that you thought of me. :) I've got to say that God is my source of joy and gratitude. I couldn't live this life without him and am so grateful to him for the savings we have had through the Coupon Game. For me, it truly is about learning to be a better steward of God's money - one coupon at a time!

So, in order to pass this award along, these are 10 of my favorite blogs that I am grateful for and think that they also show this attitude of gratitude:
  1. Coco @ Frugal In Paradise - I just have to say how excited I am to have found Coco's blog. For my 10-year anniversary, my husband and I plan on going to Hawaii, so I will certainly be using all of Coco's deals as I plan for our trip!!

  2. Sarah @ Fiddledeedee! - This girl is one of my favorite personal friends and also got me going in this Coupon Saving Game! Everyone starts somewhere, and she is my starting spot. You should already know how much I appreciate her Publix Deals each week. If you shop at Publix, you MUST check out her blog! Sarah's not just about Publix though, she's highlighting Winn Dixie and Target as well.

  3. Christy @ The Bargain Jargon - I met Christy through an email and have loved her blog ever since! She has many great frugal tips to share! Thanks, Christy!

  4. Fabulessly Frugal - I am loving these mom's ideas on freezing meals. Be sure to check out their blog for some "Fabuless" deals and tips!

  5. Ashley @ Frugal Coupon Living - This girl is amazing and also a new personal "celebrity" friend of mine! ;) You may have seen her on the Dr. Phil show recently... She fills her site with the most amazing tips and it's a MUST see. She's got it goin' on! :) It's always nice to find bloggers with a like-minded goal in helping others save money.

  6. Hannah @ Safely Gathered In - As I learn more frugal ways of living, one of them includes stockpiling and doing it well. This site has helped me with more than that!

  7. Stephanie @ A Year of CrockPotting - Stephanie is all about using the crockpot, and I have to say that I love mine too! Must be the name... :) If you want to learn more about crockpot cooking, be sure to check out her site!

  8. Gayle @ The Grocery Cart Challenge - I have loved Gayle's blog for quite some time. A highlight that I love is her weekly recipe swap. Be sure to check it out!

  9. Pink Penguin - This is a blog all about the cutest quilted bags and fun items in the world! Better yet, she breaks it down step by step with pictures so that virtually anyone could make these fabulous creations. I like to sew (wish I was much better and had more time to do it), so this blog is more about me dreaming I could make all these cuter than cute designs. If you sew or love to quilt you need to check it out!

  10. Sarah Mae @ Like A Warm Cup of Coffee - I enjoy reading this blog for the encouragement. I've mentioned Sarah Mae before, but I truly appreciate her fresh perspective on the everyday life of a Christian woman. If you're looking for encouragement today, be sure to stop by her blog.
The Rules of Accepting and Sharing this Award
1. Put the logo on your blog or post
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs that show an attitude of gratitude
3. Link to your nominees within your post
4. Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received this award
5. Share the love and link to this post and the person who nominated you for the award
6. Tell us how you've come to have an attitude of gratitude

2 Comments:

Sarah @ Fiddledeedee said...

Aww, thanks girl! :)

Christy said...

Thanks so much Stephanie! You made my day.

 

Blog Design By Restored 316 Designs © All Rights Reserved.