3/17/09

Fresh Market Deals

After talking to my sister on the phone today and finding out that Fresh Market has $.98/lb organic apples this week, I had to take a trip! Nicely enough, I was headed in that direction anyway. So, while I was there, I found a few more deals I thought I'd tell you about.

If you're not familiar with Fresh Market, it is a fabulous store! Everytime I enter the store, I'm greeted with the fresh smell of flowers and nice music overhead. They carry many organic and natural items, so it's a great store to check out if you're trying to eat healthier. Here are a few coupon match-ups with some sale items for the week:

Apples, selected variety
Price $.98/lb

Bear Naked Granola, 12 oz

Price $3.99/1 - $1/1 from Fresh Market's Weekly Flier = Pay $2.99/1

Chicken Breasts, boneless, All Natural
Price $2.99/lb

Organic Weetabix Cereal or Barbara's Shredded Cereal, 15 oz
Price 2/$6 - 2 $1/1 Printable = Pay $4/2 ($2/each)

5 Comments:

Elizabeth Lyng said...

Thanks, Stephanie! I had never heard of this store, but upon searching, I found that there are actually two within a reasonable distance of me...I"ll be checking them out soon!

Lori said...

How do you get the weekly flyer? In store, mailing? I don't think I've ever seen it in the paper.

Teresa & Julie-Andi said...

Lori -
I've never received their weekly flier, but each month, they have a new flier/booklet at the entrance to their store. Sometimes there are coupons. Check the dates on the coupons because they may not be good for the entire month. If you're nearby a Fresh Market, run in and grab a couple! Their weekly sales are not necessarily listed in this flier, however. I'm learning more about Fresh Market, and you may start seeing the deals posted here regularly!

Lori said...

Thanks! I've never been a Fresh Market shopper because I thought it would be too expensive, but I will give it a try if you start posting deals here.

Unknown said...

I went to www.freshmarket.com and signed up to receive the weekly newsletter via e-mail. It has the weekly specials in there.

 

Blog Design By Restored 316 Designs © All Rights Reserved.