3/18/09

Leapfrog Didj Games FREE at Walmart!

Thanks to Jen for this great tip!

Her Walmart has the Didj games on clearance for only $5 each. Use this $5 off printable coupon, and you'll get them for FREE! You can print up to 2 per computer! Again, these make great Christmas gifts - if you have the Leapfrog Didj gaming system, that is!

I'll be heading over to Walmart today to see if I can grab some up! :)

This tip is workin' for me today! Be sure to see my post HERE for more great Leapfrog coupons. Often times, when I find a deal on one, there are more to be had at Walmart.

For more great Works For Me, check out We are THAT Family!

3 Comments:

Christy said...

WOW! I am going to have to stop by Walmart to see if I can find any at that price. Thanks for the tip!

Unknown said...

what games are you getting for $5? I got the system at Walmart for $9.97 after coupon and am in desperate need of games

Teresa & Julie-Andi said...

The ones that were in my clearance aisle were the Nancy Drew Didj game. I think it was for 2nd grade and up... I'm sure each Walmart differs a little.

 

Blog Design By Restored 316 Designs © All Rights Reserved.