5/27/09

Like what you see? Grab my button!

wwwIf you like what you see on Coupon Saving Game, I hope you might consider adding my button to your blog.

Coupon Saving Game Button



To add this button, simply select and copy the html text above. On your blog layout page, click on "Add a Gadget". You'll want to select the HTML/JavaScript option, then paste the html text.
That should do it!

Please leave me a comment. I'd love to stop by and check out your blog!!
Thanks for sharing some bloggin' fun! :)

4 Comments:

Cari said...

I've added your button! Thanks for all your hard work!

Maria@SavingQueen said...

I would love to exchange links with you! Let me know!

Unknown said...

I'm adding your button, come check me out.

BlingBling said...

I added your button!

 

Blog Design By Restored 316 Designs © All Rights Reserved.