5/19/09

Looking for Money Saving Tips...

Do you have a Money Saving Tip? I'd like to continue my weekly Friday post with money saving tips, but I'm falling short on ideas. If you'd like to email your idea or submit a guest post, please let me know! I love hearing from my readers and hope that this might be an opportunity that we may all help each other out. :)

Contact me at:
CouponSavingGame@yahoo.com

I'm also considering adding a "Healthy Living" weekly post. I have been learning more and more about the benefits of natural and homemade goods and would love to share some of that information with anyone interested in learning too! Of course, eating healthier within a budget is important to me.
Please let me know if this would interest you. I'll have a poll on the left side corner of this blog posted shortly.

1 Comment:

Jeannette said...

HI Stephanie,

I would be interested in a Healthy Living segment. I love to cook and have been enjoying learning how to make homemade yogurt and homemade pizza. If I had more time I wish I could do bread but I'm constantly chasing after my 9 mo. old so I have little time. I really enjoy reading your blog!

 

Blog Design By Restored 316 Designs © All Rights Reserved.