6/3/09

FREE Aquafresh at Publix this week!!

I normally post the CVS & Walgreens deals, however this deal seems to fit into the toiletry deals you can usually find on this blog.

Starting today in some areas, and tomorrow in my area, you may be able to get Aquafresh Toothpaste, 6.4 oz for FREE at Publix!

This deal will only work if your Publix store accepts Target competitor coupons.

Here's the deal:
Aquafresh Toothpaste, 6.4 oz is priced at $1.00/each
Use the $1/1 Target Printable coupon found HERE (exp. 6/6)
Your total is $0 OOP!!

Since the coupon expires during the week, this deal will only be available through June 6th.

2 Comments:

Cari said...

I'm always to bummed to see the Publix deals using Target coupons. My Publix does not consider Target a competitor and therefore does not accept their coupons. So sad:(

Teresa & Julie-Andi said...

Sweet Savings ~
I'm so sorry... My sister deals with the same thing. I'm fortunate that there is a Target right next door to my Publix, so it's easy for store to consider them a competitor. I am blessed to have wonderful and generous management at my Publix as well.

 

Blog Design By Restored 316 Designs © All Rights Reserved.