6/24/09

Local Readers: Fabulous Consignment Deals!


You've heard me mention the Closet Shoppers before... I absolutely adore this store! I also personally consign with them, so I know the outstanding quality they offer at spectacular prices!

They're even comparable to some Goodwill prices but sell only high quality brands!

Closet Shoppers is going under new ownership and has moved to a much more convenient location. They're having a sale this weekend, so I hope you have a chance to go check it out! It's new name will be The Baby Booty. What an adorable name!

Dates of Sale:
Thursday, June 25th 3-6 pm
Friday, June 26th 3-6 pm
Saturday, June 27th 9 am-noon

Location:
411 E. 7th Ave (Mid-Town)

If you're looking to consign your new or gently used items (including toys) be sure to stop by!

0 Comments:

 

Blog Design By Restored 316 Designs © All Rights Reserved.