7/10/09

Alavert only $1 at CVS!!

Thanks to one of my readers in Gainesville, FL for this tip! Clearanced items vary by store, but if you are an Alavert user, be sure to check your store for this deal.

Alavert is regularly priced at $11.99, but on sale for 75% off at $3! Better yet, there is a $2 off peelie on the boxes, making them only $1 per box!!

If you want to be sure to get the savings, you can also print this $1/1 coupon HERE for Alavert. This would be used in the case of no peelies on the boxes. You cannot stack 2 manufacturer coupons on one item.

2 Comments:

Nonna said...

Hi Stephanie,
Thanks for the tip on Alavert. We have a friend here with allergies who uses it and because it's so expensive, I give it to her when I find it cheap or free...the smiles and thanks I get when I do are priceless !

Susy said...

Hi Stephanie,
My daughter and I found it here in Tally for $2.75, we used the $2 peelies and got it for $.75. She has allergies and was out of allergy medicine. Alavert is what works best for her.

 

Blog Design By Restored 316 Designs © All Rights Reserved.