7/8/09

Coming Up... FREE at Publix!

Here's a glance at some coming freebies (w/coupons) at Publix this week!

Apple & Eve Fruitables, 3-4 pk
Price $1.39-$1.59 - $1/1 from Summertime Savings booklet - $.50/1 from Greenwise magazine = FREE or $.09/1
(Thanks, SouthernSavers!)


Pup-Peroni Dog Snacks
Price BOGO $4.75 - 2 $2/1 from Savings for All Seasons booklet - 1 $1/1 Printable HERE = FREE/2
(Thanks, SouthernSavers!)


Dannon Dan-o-nino Yogurt, 6 pk
Price $1/1 - $1/1 from Summertime Savings booklet = FREE

Kashi frozen entrees (including waffles)
Price 50% off - $1.50/1 Kashi GoLean Waffles from VocalPoint mailer - $.25/1 Target Printable HERE = Sure to be FREE or close to it!
(Remember than coupon overage is NOT allowed at Publix!)

Sign up for Kashi's online community HERE for more coupon savings!

Muir Glen Tomato Paste or Sauce
Price $.89-$.99 - $1/1 Printable HERE = FREE


Another great deal I plan on taking full advantage of is the in-ad coupon for $10 off a $50 BP or Shell Gas Card!! There is a stipulation that taxes and activation fees are additional. I'm not sure how much the fees would add up to, so this would be something to check out before purchasing.

If you've found a freebie at Publix this week, please share it in a comment! I'd love to add it to the list. As I find more, I'll be sure to add them as well.

Happy shopping and planning! ;)

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I was told by the customer service associate that Publix does not take Target coupons. According to them, Target is not one of their competitors. I was so embarrassed. I had a shopping cart full of Kashi products, and since the associate was so rude, I left her there with all of my groceries. I have never had a bad experience at Publix before today.

Teresa & Julie-Andi said...

Anonymous ~
I'm sorry for your experience at Publix. Though they accept competitor coupons, each store has the right to choose who is a competitor. Honestly, Target is a huge competitor to my Publix as it is located next door. However, I've heard of many Publix's not accepting Target coupons. It's unfortunate.

 

Blog Design By Restored 316 Designs © All Rights Reserved.