7/18/09

Get $25 Gift Card w/ Nicole's Savings Advantage!



I've post this a few times before, but for anyone new to this site, I just wanted to give you the opportunity to take advantage of this fabulous offer! I can attest that it works as I did indeed receive my $25 Target Gift Card. Since I did it, they've added an additional $25 Starbucks Gift Card as well!

After receiving a reader's comment about a possible change in this promotion, I looked into it, and found that Nicole's Savings Advantage does indeed state: "Promotional Offers: From time to time, Nicole's Savings Advantage may offer promotional incentives. Only those members that maintain membership in Nicole's Savings Advantage after their 30 day trial period are eligible to receive these promotional incentives. When you remain a member after the trial period, we will confirm your mailing address and subsequently fulfill the promotion." This is found when you click on the link and scroll to the bottom of the page and click on "Terms & Conditions."

2 Comments:

Lisa said...

I went to register for the Nicole thing and in small print at the bottom it says "When you remain a member after the trial period, we will confirm your mailing address and send you your free gift cards." Do you think they changed it so you don't get your gift cards unless you stay after the trial period?

Teresa & Julie-Andi said...

Lisa ~
I'll have to check that out. It sounds that way though. Thanks for the heads up.

 

Blog Design By Restored 316 Designs © All Rights Reserved.