10/13/09

About Me


Hi there!


In case you want to know a little about me...

The basics are:

I am a wife to an amazing husband who works hard to provide for our family.

I am a mom to 3 beautiful children, including 2 biological daughters and 1 adopted son.


And finally, and most importantly, I am follower of Christ and child of the One true God. I believe that everything we have belongs to the LORD, including our money. God calls us to be good stewards of what He has given us, including his monetary provision.

I learned about the amazing money-saving world of coupons in late 2008 and began this blog simply because I couldn't keep it to myself! As the author of CouponSavingGame.com, I strive to post pertinent information to help you save. I started this website as a ministry and have seen it grow. It's fun to hear people say how much they've learned and saved through the Coupon Saving Game!

I hope you find this site to help you save and learn to be a better steward of God's money - one coupon at a time!

4 Comments:

Nonna said...

I am so glad I found your blog during my coupon journey...you're awesome and have helped me so much with all you post !

Iona said...

Hello!
Thanks for putting together this blog because I'm on a coupon journey myself and can use all the advice I can get. :)

God bless,
Iona C.

Anonymous said...

Where are you based out of? I'm trying to find a site somewhat close to home so the coupons match better.

Liv A. said...

Thank You so much!!!! You are amazing for helping others... I have been couponing for a few months now and I just found your website. You not only helped me get the cat food for free but I made money on it... I appreciate it because I got to donate the extra food to a local cat rescue. (Publix Sale)

 

Blog Design By Restored 316 Designs © All Rights Reserved.