10/27/09

Old Navy $2 Costume Sale!

Okay, y'all, I am not a huge fan of Halloween... however, I am all about finding fun dress-up outfits for my kids at super cheap costs. And can we just say, this is an amazing deal (that is, if they have any kind of selection left over).

I'm a little partial to this pirate costume for my son - if they have it...

I'll see you at Old Navy this Friday!!

Oh My!! If this couldn't have gotten any sweeter... Old Navy is also offering the first 50 Old Navy cardholders to walk through their doors a 50% off discount on Friday morning. (My store opens at 10AM.) That makes these costumes only $1/each!!

3 Comments:

Robyn said...

I'm wondering where you found out about this?

I called my Old Navy to see what time they opened and ask some questions -- they said that they hadn't heard about this.

Hmmm . . . are they playing coy or is it regional?

Just hoping to know the source of the information.


-Robyn

Teresa & Julie-Andi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Teresa & Julie-Andi said...

I just got off the phone with my local store manager and she said that this is indeed a national sale. Perhaps your store has not heard news of it yet.

 

Blog Design By Restored 316 Designs © All Rights Reserved.