11/26/09

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Wherever you're spending your day, I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

My family has a tradition of sharing what we are thankful for around the dinner table every Thanksgiving. I was hoping to begin that same tradition here at Coupon Saving Game.

I'll start it out!
  1. First and foremost, I'm thankful for my Lord and Heavenly Father for saving me at a young age. It's through Him alone that I have forgiveness and joy unspeakable!

  2. I'm thankful for my amazing husband and 3 beautiful children.

  3. I'm thankful for the blessing of you all. I love to hear from you! In all my blogging, I truly believe I have the BEST readers out there (okay, I'm a little partial). You all are so encouraging and helpful and it's so very rare that I receive a negative or discouraging comment. Thank you for keeping it positive!
So, now it's your turn! What are you thankful for?

1 Comment:

ClipperGirl said...

I am,also, thankful for the saving grace of the Lord Jesus Christ. I am also thankful for my friends, family, and my health.

 

Blog Design By Restored 316 Designs © All Rights Reserved.