1/18/10

My CVS Deals!

Well, I didn't need much at CVS this week, but I couldn't pass up the 6 boxes of FREE SoyJoy bars!! In fact I ran into a girlfriend while I was shopping and she was there for the very same thing! :) My personal favorite is the Strawberry.

At a cost of $6/each and you receive a $6 ECB/each, this cost me $6 out of pocket and I left with $6 ECB's. That's right, NO tax. This is a pretty simple transaction and VERY easy if you're new to the CVS game.

I did purchase these in 6 different transactions to use the ECB's toward the next box. If you find a line is forming behind you, simply tell the cashier that you'll get back in line so that you don't frustrate the cashier and are considerate to those in line behind you. Afterall, most people come to a convenience store for, well, convenience. They don't want to wait in line for 15 minutes while someone in front of them does several transactions.

0 Comments:

 

Blog Design By Restored 316 Designs © All Rights Reserved.