1/19/10

Valentine's Gift for the Book Lover + FREE Gift Certificate!

Rent Unlimited Books from $9.95/month at BookSwim!
I just found out about this site and am super excited! I can't bring myself to pay for a lot of books out there, and often times my library doesn't have them available or they're checked out.

This is a great source where you can find just about any book and rent it out without late fees. I love it! If you're a book worm, this is the place for you. Makes for a wonderful thoughtful Valentine's gift for the book lover! Click HERE to learn more.

PLUS, when you sign up thru Valentine's Day, you'll receive up to a $100 gift certificate for your favorite restaurant! It's part of their "Dinner's on Us" promotion through Restaurant.com. Click HERE for details!

0 Comments:

 

Blog Design By Restored 316 Designs © All Rights Reserved.