2/19/10

Coupon SUPER Savers!

These are the deals I snagged at Publix this week. All in all a 72% savings. I did a little shopping at CVS as well, but didn't get the pictures together. I cannot WAIT to see how you all did this week! I hope that you'll post your pictures and link back below.

Click HERE to see my full breakdown.

How did you do this week?! I've found throughout my couponing journey that seeing visuals and how others saves is very motivating and usually I find an extra deal or two! So please feel free to do a little braggin' and show off your deals in a link below!

This is open to any store and any deal you've snatched up this week. (Use of coupons is not necessary, but certainly welcomed!) Here are a few instructions on how to leave a link:
  1. Blog about your deals. If you don't have a blog, you can simply leave a comment.
  2. Every Friday, come by and leave a direct link to your deals to make it simple for all of us to navigate straight to your deals. (Do not leave simply a link to your blog.)
  3. To help others find what they might be interested in, please identify your store name in the title somewhere.
  4. Please keep in mind that this is for your own personal deals you got this week, not general lists of store deals.

2 Comments:

Frugal Friend said...

Did your Publix have the Viva Italia coupons? Mine didn't and I was really hoping to get the $5 off $20. But we still did great with this week's sale. Are you getting the Mueller's pasta? It's so cheap this week!

Anyway, great job! Thanks for hosting.

Teresa & Julie-Andi said...

FrugalFriend,
Yes, my Publix actually did have them! I was thrilled to come across the display with them in it. I'm going back today with all my coupons (better prepared) to get the 20 items. I'm not getting the pasta, as I am SO very stocked up! I may grab some to donate though.

 

Blog Design By Restored 316 Designs © All Rights Reserved.