2/19/10

Save Money on Paper & Ink!

I am super excited about this website I recently came across, okay actually I JUST found it! I've tried it out on a couple of sites and found it to be very easy.

When you want to print something from a website, open a new tab and go to printfriendly.com. Then all you do is copy and paste the URL of the page you want to print and enter it in at printfriendly.com. You are then able to remove images, ads, and any text you don't need to print.

You'll end up saving on wasted paper and ink! Click HERE to view their short tutorial.

4 Comments:

Kelli said...

I love it! Thanks for sharing!

Iona said...

Thank you =) What a great resource!

Spectacular Savings said...

Wow! This is great! I posted about this on my blog with a link back to you! Thanks!

Aspiring Mom2three said...

This is AWESOME! Thank you so much for sharing! I'll have to share it with my friends!

 

Blog Design By Restored 316 Designs © All Rights Reserved.