5/13/10

Adobe Photoshop only $34.99!! (Reduced from $99.99)

If you are into photography, scrapbooking or just like playing around with your digital photos, this is the software for you! My good friend from FrugalCouponLiving gave me the heads up on this great deal. See below for details:

Amazon.com has Adobe Photoshop Elements 8 on sale for $54.99 (regularly $99.99). Plus you can download a form to print and receive a $20 Mail-In Rebate after purchase. That makes the final price $34.99!! Interested?! Click HERE!

I couldn't help but grab this one up. I've been waiting for a deal on Photoshop for quite some time as I just couldn't bring myself to pay $100 for it. But $35 is much more do-able and with Swagbucks money, I was able to snag it for FREE!

0 Comments:

 

Blog Design By Restored 316 Designs © All Rights Reserved.