6/4/10

Coupon SUPER Savers!

I am taking the week off from My Publix Deals as I've been a bit over budget these past weeks. So, I've decided to work off my pantry and freezer items for meals this week. That's the wonderful part of stockpiling!

So that means it's up to you this week! Let's see how you saved!!

This is open to any store and any deal you've snatched up this week. (Use of coupons is not necessary, but certainly welcomed!) Here are a few instructions on how to leave a link:
  1. Blog about your deals. If you don't have a blog, you can simply leave a comment.
  2. Every Friday, come by and leave a direct link to your deals to make it simple for all of us to navigate straight to your deals. (Do not leave simply a link to your blog.)
  3. To help others find what they might be interested in, please identify your store name in the title somewhere.
  4. Please keep in mind that this is for your own personal deals you got this week, not general lists of store deals.

2 Comments:

Cheryl @ Simply Shoeboxes said...

Yes, I love having a stockpile. I have been focusing on CVS the last month or two while getting my blog going and so I have been doing a lot of living off the stockpile. Wish we had a Publix here.

Super Coupon Lady said...

Thanks for the link-up! It's nice having a stockpile, b/c then you don't have to worry about making it to the store! Love your site!

 

Blog Design By Restored 316 Designs © All Rights Reserved.