6/20/10

FREE Blueberries @ Publix!

Publix has blueberries on sale (Peak Season) for $1.50/pt this week. Use the $1.50/1 Publix Printable HERE and you'll get them FREE!!

Raspberries are only $2.00, so you'll only spend $.50/1!

I love having frozen berries on hand for smoothies, baking, or whatever I might need them for. So, stock up and freeze!!

HOW TO FREEZE BERRIES:
  1. Rinse berries gently in a collander.
  2. Spread them out on a cookie sheet and place in freezer. This step is necessary so that they don't clump together when freezing.
  3. After an hour or longer in the freezer, pull out your cookie sheet and place frozen berries in a freezer ziploc bag. Be sure to remove as much air as possible to keep them fresh!

2 Comments:

sharercoupons said...

I linked this blog to mine for the instructions on how to freeze the blueberries. Hope you don't mind! http://sharercoupons.blogspot.com/2010/06/publix-free-blueberries.html

Super Coupon Lady said...

I linked it too! Thanks! Glad I read your post about freezing them. I would have had a big, clump of frozen berries! lol!

 

Blog Design By Restored 316 Designs © All Rights Reserved.