6/24/10

MENU PLAN Thursday!

I've decided once again to work off what's in my pantry. We've had some unexpected expenses this past week, so I'm trying to keep the budget tight. I'll still be making my weekly run to Publix later on today (or tomorrow), but here's what we have planned for dinners this week:

Kraft Homestyle Macaroni & Cheese
I got 2 packages of these for FREE recently, so we'll be utilizing these for a meal this week!
Add some steamed veggies on the side and we've got a simple meal.
=$0.00

Apricot Chicken
(e-Mealz Meal from last week)
We ended up having company in town and went out to eat one night, so I still have everything I need for this one.
=$0.00

Blueberry Oatmeal Bake
(Our Breakfast for Dinner Meal of the Week)
Find the recipe HERE.
=$0.00

One Skillet Spaghetti
(e-Mealz Meal)
All ingredients on-hand
=$0.00

Homemade Turkey Sandwiches & Tomato Soup
(Slightly changed e-Mealz Meal)
= $8.00

Southwestern Chicken Salad w/Corn Muffins
(e-Mealz Meal)
= $6.47

Leftovers or Whatever is On-Hand

So, as you know, I do my menu planning on Thursdays followed by my trip to Publix. I've been feeling particularly organized these past 2 weeks, so I'll try to keep getting the Menu Plan up on Thursday mornings.

I highly recommend e-Mealz as a source of getting you out of a menu plan rut. It helps tremendously!! For only $1.25/week, I think it's worth the investment. In fact, I was talking to a couple of friends at my kid's swim lessons yesterday and they said that some of their favorite meals have come from e-Mealz.

Want to give it a try? Sign up HERE!

0 Comments:

 

Blog Design By Restored 316 Designs © All Rights Reserved.