8/13/10

Coupon SUPER Savers!

After hitting two stores, I was able to get all this for only $82.13. I grabbed some FREE Dial Body Wash at Walgreens as well (not pictured).

See the full breakdown HERE.

But more importantly, how did you do this week? Were you able to snag some hot deals?!

This is open to any store and any deal you've snatched up this week. (Use of coupons is not necessary, but certainly welcomed!) Here are a few instructions on how to leave a link:
  1. Blog about your deals. If you don't have a blog, you can simply leave a comment.
  2. Every Friday, come by and leave a direct link to your deals to make it simple for all of us to navigate straight to your deals. (Do not leave simply a link to your blog.)
  3. To help others find what they might be interested in, please identify your store name in the title somewhere.
  4. Please keep in mind that this is for your own personal deals you got this week, not general lists of store deals.

3 Comments:

Cheryl @ Simply Shoeboxes said...

Wow, you got a lot of wonderful stuff. makes me hungry looking at it.

Spectacular Savings said...

Thanks for the linky!

J Rodney said...

Awesome job on the savings. I got a bunch of the free stuff at Publix too.

I would love it, if you would link up your savings at my Weekly Savings Linky @ Frugality Is Free. I know my readers could learn a lot from you.

 

Blog Design By Restored 316 Designs © All Rights Reserved.