8/15/10

Crafty Sites I Like...

Are you a crafty person? If so, I just thought I'd throw out a few sites that I like and please feel free to comment with sites you enjoy! With the Fall coming up, it just seems like the right time of year to start thinking crafts...

If you like sharing your crafting ideas while finding new creative crafts to try, you might like the Craft Forum. You can click below to join for free.




My good friend, Amanda, has this fabulous blog that I love reading up on...

Mandy's Yellow Corner

A true crafty lady, she has fun ideas that I just love - and I know you will too!
Be sure to check out her etsy Store (Mandy's Yellow Corner).

She also has 2 giveaways going on right now HERE and HERE!


And yet another site that I adore is Pink Penguin.



With complete tutorials on how to make adorable totes, purses, bags, and so much more, you've got to fall in love with this site! I tend to drool at the amazing photographs of her fabulous creations... one day I'll actually attempt one.

1 Comment:

Mandy England said...

I just saw this, Stephanie! Thanks for the plug!! :]

 

Blog Design By Restored 316 Designs © All Rights Reserved.