9/21/10

*HOT* Gymboree Fall Sale - Going on NOW!!

If you're not familiar with Gymboree's semi-annual sales, get familiar! These sales ROCK!! I never purchased clothing at Gymboree until I saw the amazing prices you could get during a semi-annual sale. In my opinion (and I'm not getting paid to say this), their clothes typically last longer and are more durable than any of the other brands out there for kids.

Here are a sample of items with slashed prices:


Girls Citrus Slice Tiered Halter Dress, $8.99
(Regularly $34.99)

Get the next size up and buy ahead for next summer!!


Floral Headscarf, $.99
(Regularly $7.99)

I know you could probably make this easily, but for $.99, I love it!

Plus through September 26th, you'll earn $25 Gymbucks for every $50 you spend. That's a 50% savings the next time you shop (during September 30th thru October 10th)!! Shipping is only $5 per order!!

0 Comments:

 

Blog Design By Restored 316 Designs © All Rights Reserved.