9/16/10

Price Check - $.36 Smuckers @ Walmart!

I'm starting a new feature on CouponSavingGame! Each week (or throughout the week), I'll be scouring the stores to find a HOT deal to share with you all. I love the thrill of the hunt!

You'll find these deals with a post heading of "Price Check".

Today, on my weekly grocery shopping day, I found this HOT deal on Smucker's at Walmart. Walmart has Smucker's Grape Jelly for $1.86. Use the $1.50 off (1) coupon printable HERE and you'll pay only $.36!!

Then, I came across an even better deal...

Find the squeezable varieties (also included for with the coupon) and pay as low as $.22!!

(This deal found 9/16/10.)

If you find a hot deal, take a picture and send me the details. You might be featured on CouponSavingGame's Price Check!

0 Comments:

 

Blog Design By Restored 316 Designs © All Rights Reserved.