11/2/10

Quick and Easy Pumpkin Pudding

I am a fan of pumpkin and try to learn as many simple recipes as I can. "Simple" is key right now in my life with 3 young children. My family has enjoyed this super simple pumpkin pudding for years. I'm not exactly sure where I got the recipe, but here it is.

Ingredients:

  • 1 box (5 1/10 oz) Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
  • 1 can (12 oz) Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk
  • 1 can (15 oz) 100% Pure Pumpkin (or homemade puree)
  • 1 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
  • Whipped Cream to top!
Directions:

Whisk together pudding mix and evaporated milk according to package directions. Add pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice; mix well. Divide mixture among dessert cups (approx. 6 custard cups). Refrigerate for 5-10 minutes and serve with whipped cream.

0 Comments:

 

Blog Design By Restored 316 Designs © All Rights Reserved.