1/23/11

My Favorite Valentine's Ideas!

Valentine's Day is right around the corner. Are you looking for some fun crafts to do with the kids?! I love Valentine's Day and have fun making it special for my kids. Not being as crafty as I might like to be, I usually go all out for Valentine's. Here are some of my favorite crafts I found at Family Fun's website. Keep in mind, my children range from 4 years to 8 years old, so I'm keeping it fairly simple here.
This is a Valentine craft I've been waiting all year to try! It's so cute and I know my kids will have fun helping to put these together for their friends. You can check out the full instructions HERE at Family Fun's website.


This one seems simple enough. Create a heart template or print this one HERE. Have your kids trace the heart onto sturdy card stock. You can probably find Valentine's pencils in the $1 aisle at Target, making this a fairly inexpensive craft for you and your kids to do together. Check out the full details and instructions HERE.


I thought this was a cute one for girls to enjoy! Click HERE for instructions. You can use the heart templates found HERE.


Okay, being a homeschooler, I just adore these! How cute, right?! My only concern is the cost factor. You might have to do a little searching for inexpensive rulers. If you have a suggestion on where to find them, please leave me a comment and I'll be sure to post it. Click HERE on the instructions for these cuter than cute Valentine's cards.

Family Fun Magazine is one of my favorite kid's craft resources. Click HERE to check out how you can get a 1-year subscription for only $1.00 per issue.

1 Comment:

Unknown said...

I know this would be too late for this year, but you can usually get really cheap rulers at the drugstores in the summer before back to school.

 

Blog Design By Restored 316 Designs © All Rights Reserved.