2/12/11

New Earth Fare in My Town!!

I may be the only one in my town who just found out that we have an Earth Fare supermarket that recently moved in. My husband and I drove by it and you would think that the circus had come to town, I was so excited! The only bad part is that it's on the other side of town for me... so I guess that means I'll be making a trip to see more of my lovely town!

So, some info for those of you who are new to Earth Fare shopping... It is a supermarket that sells healthy, natural, and organic foods and products.

Every Thursday evening from 4-8PM they have "Kids Eat Free" night. One adult must purchase $5 worth in the Deli, and up to 6 kids will eat free!!

Another perk to check out is joining "Welcome Home." Just for joining, you'll receive a FREE dinner coupon which includes a Fresh Whole Chicken or Earth Fare Veggie Burgers, Rustic Mashed Potatoes, and Organic Baby Carrots with the purchase of $10 or more.

And if that's not enough to make you drool... certainly coupons will! Be sure to check out all of their fabulous printable coupons HERE! (which, by the way, should be accepted by Publix stores locally)

I can't wait to go inside and check it out!

0 Comments:

 

Blog Design By Restored 316 Designs © All Rights Reserved.