6/23/11

40% off at Ten Thousand Villages!!

I made a recent trip to the Ten Thousand Villages shop in our area. I just adore this store! It has a wonderful selection of jewelry, bags, purses, scarves, home decor, trinkets, books and much more from countries across the world. The best part is they only sell Fair Trade items, which simply means that the artisans they work with receive a fair price for their work.

The ladies who were working there were super fun and friendly. They generously offered all Coupon Saving Game readers a 40% discount off (1) regular-priced item. This offer is valid in-store at the Tallahassee location only. Trust me, you can find a great deal with this coupon.

Coupon is valid thru August 27, 2011.
How to print:
  1. Click on image above. (A new tab will open.)
  2. Go to "File" and select "Print."
  3. Please honor the small print and use only one per household.
I hope you'll stop by and see all the fun things you can find at Ten Thousand Villages! Oh, did I mention, it's a great place to find a unique gift?! Plus, if you "Like" Ten Thousand Villages on Facebook, you can enter to win a $25 gift card!I am a sucker for their jewelry, and grabbed 3 rings while I was there. Above is a picture of one of them. They were all very reasonably priced at only $4 to $8 each! LOVE it!!!

0 Comments:

 

Blog Design By Restored 316 Designs © All Rights Reserved.