6/28/11

Walmart's Natural/Organic Cereal Prices

Since deals and rollback prices vary by region, be sure to click HERE to view your weekly ad online before you head out to shop!

Keep these tips in mind while saving at Walmart...

  • Walmart will price match a competitor's exact item price. Simply bring in the ad when you shop.
  • They accept one (1) manufacturer coupon per item.
  • Click HERE to view Walmart's online coupon policy. You may want to print this out and take it with you when you shop.
Today I needed a few items that were not on sale at Publix, so I took a trip to Walmart (NOT my favorite place to shop). While in the cereal aisle, I started scanning for natural products. I've found that they're usually lumped together on the shelf somewhere, so they're fairly easy to spot. In an effort to start recording prices that I find on these products, I've decided to post them here on my blog publicly. I hope seeing the prices and comparing to Publix or other stores will help you save more!

Bear Naked Granola, 12-oz bag, $3.50

Better Oats Single Packet Oatmeal, 5-ct, $1.28

Cascadian Farm Organic Cereal, 13.5-oz box, $3.00
-$1/1 Printable HERE (Pay $2/1)

Mom's Best Naturals Cereal, 16.5-oz box, $1.68
-$.75/1 Printable HERE (Pay $.93/1)

Mom's Best Naturals Quick Oats, 16-oz cnstr, $1.00
-$.75/1 Printable HERE (Pay $.25/1)

Nature's Path Organic FlaxPlus Granola, 11.5-oz box, $3.00

Nature's Path Organic Toaster Pastries, 11-oz box, 6-tarts, $2.22

Udi's Gluten-Free Granola, 12 to 16-oz bag, $4.50

Wild Roots Ancient Origins Granola, $3.68

Print FREE Grocery Coupons at Home
You can find these deals and more each week at

0 Comments:

 

Blog Design By Restored 316 Designs © All Rights Reserved.