7/7/11

Menu Plan Thursday (Make Ahead Freezer Recipes)

You'll notice in my Meal Plan this week that I use several blueberry recipes. That is simply because I have an abundance of blueberries right now and we are loving all the recipes we can use them in!

BREAKFAST:

  • Leftover Blueberry Pancakes
  • Scrambled Eggs w/Turkey Bacon & Homemade Ezekiel Bread
  • Vanilla Spice Oatmeal w/Fresh Cut Fruit
  • Greek Yogurt Sweetened w/Agave Nectar & Topped w/Berries & Granola
  • Smoothies - I like to add fresh spinach to whatever flavor I'm making to add another level of healthiness to it, and my hubby and kids don't even know it's there! (Make Ahead & Freeze!)
  • Breakfast Burritos - Substituting Organic Chicken Sausage for Chorizo (Make Ahead & Refrigerate!)
  • Cereal w/Skim Milk & Fresh Fruit
DINNER:
SNACKS:
DESSERT:

0 Comments:

 

Blog Design By Restored 316 Designs © All Rights Reserved.