8/15/11

Frozen Banana Bites

I came across this super easy and delicious treat that I could probably gobble up as quick as any bon-bon out there!

(Never Home)maker has this yummy recipe for frozen banana bites that look to die for! You all probably know by now how much I love the dark chocolate Banana Babies (especially when they're BOGO at Publix), so... now I can make them at home!! I'm completely beside myself with excitement over this discovery. I love the smaller portions of these bites, which will probably only mean that I'll eat more! These are definitely going on my menu plan for next week.

Go HERE to check out the recipe!

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks delicious--can't wait to make and try these! Thanks for the link.
-hdoles

 

Blog Design By Restored 316 Designs © All Rights Reserved.