(Photo courtesy of ThisLunchRox.)
- Blueberry Pancakes, Scrambled Eggs, & Turkey Bacon
- Cinnamon Raisin Bagel Bake w/Fresh Fruit
- Cereal w/Skim Milk & Sliced Bananas
- Whole Wheat Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins w/Sausage & Fruit
- Muesli Parfaits w/Toast
(This is the first week ever that I am packing lunches for my kid's school lunch. I'm so excited and I hope that they love their special lunches! I'm only listing 5 lunches for the weekday lunch menu.)
- PB&J Sandwich w/Carrot Sticks & Craisins
- Half Turkey Wrap w/Kettle Chips & Ghirardelli Chocolate Square (on sale at Wags & CVS)
- Homemade Lunchables (Crunchmaster Crackers w/Sliced Cheese & Lunch Meat) w/Broccoli & Ranch Dressing & Kozy Shack Pudding (on sale at Publix)
- Celery Boats w/Peanut Butter & Raisins on top, Pretzel Crisps, & Greek Yogurt w/Honey, Berries, and Granola
- Homemade Macaroni & Cheese (packed in Thermos to keep warm) w/Craisins & Nuts Mix
I am completely drawing a blank on my dinner menu this week, so we will probably just work with what's in the freezer and pantry. It always makes life interesting (or super boring) for me to challenge the creative side in me!
HERE and scroll through my past menu plans.