8/11/11

Menu Plan Thursday

(Photo courtesy of Pillsbury.com.)

As our family gears up for school starting in another week, lunch menus have been on my mind. This is the first year that all 3 of my children will be in school, so I'm a little beside myself with planning. We've always homeschooled, and lunches were never really planned out... This will be an adjustment for me! I ran across this article on packing healthy and fun lunches and I think it will be a good starting point for me. For those more experienced mom (or dads) out there - if you have tips on healthy lunch ideas for kids, please, please share them with me in a comment!

BREAKFAST:
(Here's a handful of breakfasts we'll have this week.)
LUNCH:
(We will rotate through these lunches for the week.)
  • Peanut Butter Celery Boats (w/"Ants" on top, aka raisins), Peanuts, and Apple Muffins
  • PB&J Sandwiches w/Grapes
  • Turkey Wraps w/Kettle Chips
DINNER:
  • Sweet 'n Spicy Chicken over Brown Rice
  • Hamburger Sliders w/Grass-Fed Beef, Alexia Fries, & Honeydew Melon Chunks
  • Blueberry Pancakes & Scrambled Eggs
  • German Meat Balls w/Egg Noodles & Fresh Organic Salad Greens
  • Homemade Pizza
  • Egg Salad Sandwiches on Whole Wheat Bagels w/Carrot Slices (Simple & Easy Dinner Night)
WHAT'S BAKING?

0 Comments:

 

Blog Design By Restored 316 Designs © All Rights Reserved.