10/29/11

Fifty About Me

In case you want to know a little more about me... and you have a few minutes to spare... Enjoy!

(Oh, and this beautiful shawl is from Asia Mountain Collections! I love it!! I modeled it for them along with some other great shawls and wraps. - My side job... not really.)

1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:30am (When the kids get up... I get up.)

2. How do you like your steak? Medium-Well

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema: Can't remember... I'm more of a "cozy up on the couch with hubby with a bowl of popcorn" kinda gal.

4. What is your favorite TV show? "The Amazing Race"

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? The mountains (maybe Tennessee or North Carolina)

6. What did you have for breakfast? Sliced Apple & Yogurt

7. What is your favorite food? Caprese Panini - I love artisan sandwiches!

8. Foods you dislike? Most Fast Food chains. I've come to crave whole foods most of the time.

9. Favorite place to eat? Macaroni Grill, Panera Bread

10. Favorite dressing? Balsamic Vinaigrette

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? Dodge Grand Caravan

12. What are your favorite clothes? Jeans & a cozy Sweater - Yoga pants are high up there too!

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Italy

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? A little of both...

15. Where would you want to retire? Huh? I'm sorry, what is retirement?!

16. Favorite time of day? Quiet evenings at home.

17. Where were you born? Kalamazoo

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Triathlons and Track & Field Olympics (or Gator Football)

19. What is your favorite fragrance? I'm currently wearing... Wait, let me go get the bottle... Okay, it's Very Hollywood by Michael Kors - a gift from my husband.

20. What is your favorite face cream? Neutrogena (and I'm assuming this means moisturizer...)

21. Favorite baby/kids products? Boxes, plastic cups, and paper bags. My kids think of such cool ways to make these toys!

22. People watcher? Not really

23. Are you a morning or night person? Middle of the Day

24. Do you have any pets? No

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Um... I'm heading up Angel Tree Christmas at our church right now and I'm excited about it!

26. What did you want to be when you were little? A Christian singer

27. What is your favorite memory? The day my babies were born.

28. Are you a cat or dog person? Dog Person

29. Are you married? Yes, to a wonderful man!

30. Always wear your seat belt? Yes, it's a habit.

31. Been in a car accident? Yes, but never as the driver.

32. Any pet peeves? Poor customer service drives me nuts.

33. Favorite pizza toppings? Veggies and White pizza

34. Favorite flower? Roses and Lilacs

35. Favorite ice cream? Rum Raisin

36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Not a fan... maybe Firehouse Subs.

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Zero

38. From whom did you get your last email? My church

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Gap

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Daily! But, I bought some fun patent leather bright red ballet flats at Target the other day. Super cute!

41. Like your job? I have more than one... And yes, but with every job, there's good days and not-so-good ones. Mostly good ones though.

42. Broccoli? Yes, with Ranch Dressing

43. What was your favorite vacation? My honeymoon to the Blue Ridge Mountains and Savannah.

44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Hubby & Fellowship Group

45. What are you listening to right now? Gator vs Georgia Game on TV (Hubby's watching while I blog and the kids play.)

46. What is your favorite color? Green

47. How many tattoos do you have? None

48. Coffee drinker? Yes - I'm loving Barnie's White Christmas these days.

49. How tall are you? 5 feet 7 inches

50. Hobbies? Sewing, knitting, cross-stitch, singing, baking

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for shareing this with us.

Rebecca said...

How neat! Thanks for sharing.

We too watched the FLA/GA game and wept bitterly as the Gators lost.

And I live in Savannah! It is truly a beautiful city!

Crissa said...

I googled "Santa's White Christmas Coffee" and this was one of the hits! :) It's a favorite with me and my mom, but I can't find any local. Do you know of anyone who sells it?

Merry Christmas!
Crissa

Teresa & Julie-Andi said...

Mama C ~
It's made by Barnie's. I found it at Publix in a special display. I'm not sure of any other place to find it.

 

Blog Design By Restored 316 Designs © All Rights Reserved.