12/1/11

Menu Plan (The Come Back!)

With the joys of Thanksgiving and now into the Christmas season, life has been hectic in our house. I am trying to get back into the swing of things, and back into menu planning. It helps me to keep myself organized when I know what's for dinner each night. I can take the meat out of the freezer the night before to thaw, and I'm ready to go when dinner time rolls around.

So, here's my menu plan come back!

Photo courtesy of BGH.com

BREAKFAST:
  • Cereal w/Milk & Banana slices
  • Blueberry Pancakes (made ahead of time and frozen)
  • English Muffin (or Bagel) Egg & Cheese Sandwiches
LUNCH:
Nothing too exciting... just working off what's in the house and what's on sale this week. These two options listed will be every other day for the kid's lunches. I'm going to make every effort to start making lunches the night before so that breakfast time can be a little more pleasant and not rushed! My kids and I like to read the Bible at breakfast and I want to make sure that there is time every morning. I love starting my day off with the Lord!
  • PB&J Sandwiches, Cheesestick, Del Monte Fruit Cup, & Pretzel Crisps
  • Boar's Head EverRoast Chicken Lunchmeat in Pita w/Lettuce & Cheese, Publix Yogurt cup, Orange, & Mixed Nuts
DINNER:

0 Comments:

 

Blog Design By Restored 316 Designs © All Rights Reserved.