11/12/08

Inexpensive Thoughtful Christmas Gifts

Tis' the season! I love giving baked goods as Christmas gifts, and they can be inexpensive if you shop the deals, however I've been wracking my mind to think of other thoughtful gifts to give this Christmas...

I love the post HERE and HERE from Gayle at The Grocery Cart Challenge. And now, it's got me thinking that I'd love to come up with some thrifty gift-giving ideas.

I've a got a few ideas, but I'd love to hear if you have great gift ideas of your own. Please share them in the comments.
I know there's got to be creative people out there! :)

2 Comments:

Beth said...

Hi Stephanie!
Several years back when Aaron and I were first married, our Sunday School teachers gave us an ornament of a large nail hanging on a wire with a red ribbon and the poem "The Christmas Nail" (you can google this poem). They had purchased them, but I always thought I could replicate them and finally did last year with great success. We used concrete nails that are dark and look aged, and twisted wire around them as a hanger, then hotglued on a red ribbon bow. We printed out the poem nicely to include with the ornament. Inexpensive, yet very meaningful. I think everyone appreciated them.
Beth

Teresa & Julie-Andi said...

Beth,
I love that idea! I may just use it to include in my cookie boxes this year. What a wonderful reminder of Christ's love for us.

 

Blog Design By Restored 316 Designs © All Rights Reserved.