1/28/09

Great Deals & Mac n' Cheese!

Every Wednesday, my good friend Sarah over at Fiddledeedee! lays out the deals for Publix for the week. You can catch the BOGO deals HERE and later today find more in Printable Q Deals & Non-Printable Q Deals.

I do my shopping list around what she finds, so I just have to pass along this fabulous deal on Velveeta Cheese!
This week, Velveeta Cheese is on sale for Buy One Get One $3.69. Use 2 of these $1/1 IPQ and your total will be $1.69/2 - that's $.85 each!!

I never really had Velveeta cheese until I met my husband. He claims it makes the BEST Macaroni & Cheese and says it's not the real thing unless there's Velveeta. Guess what I'm making for dinner this week! :)

3 Comments:

Sarah @ Fiddledeedee said...

Hey girl, thanks for the links ;)

All the Publix posts are up now!

Elizabeth Lyng said...

Velveeta will be great for all those super bowl dips too! Thanks!

Trina said...

Very excited about the Velveeta! WOOHOO!

 

Blog Design By Restored 316 Designs © All Rights Reserved.